Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spicy ice cream.

      Yep. That's right. There's such thing in the world. A spicy ice cream. What makes it spicy you ask? Cayenne. Its a chocolate ice cream with cayenne. Isn't that kind of awesome? I mean you're eating something cool and then it gets spicy, so you're going to put another spoonful into your mouth again to cool it of and then it becomes spicy again!

Here's a link to the their website http://www.jenisicecreams.com/ - you can also find stores near you that sells their ice cream.

Here's a picture of the awesome ice cream:

28 comments:

  1. Ohh man, I've heard of this kind of thing. Like the ice cream is good, and then it burns the hell out of your mouth (heh, burns the hell out of it), and then you're left in boggling wtf as to how the ice cream could possibly be hot. I know someone else who made spicy brownies, and that was kind of a mindf*ck too.

    Damn it, now I want some ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good lord.... i might have to try that. sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I really want to try that stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that stuff sounds crazy! I wonder what it feels like inside your mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tasted this before and it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate and peppers work well, actually. So long as all you are getting is the heat and not an overwhelming taste of cayenne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some! I've already had chilli and dark chocolate, think this might be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spicy. Ice Cream. You can only choose one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. seems... well, it's at least worth a try, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love spicy food, this could work.

    ReplyDelete