Saturday, October 9, 2010

Intro.

I guess this is just about right. Since I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm ilikesicecream. I like ice creams and gelatos, I mean they're awesome. I also wish that I'm a wizard like Harry Potter, come on who doesn't wanna be a wizard and cast Wingardium Leviosa on the skirt of your girl classmates? I guess that's enough. Oh! If you're thinking about what I look like, just picture Matt Damon, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Zach Galifianakis mixed together and then got in a horrible car crash the thing that'll come out of that is me.

25 comments:

  1. But what kind of car was it? I mean, if it was an Oldsmobile chances are you could still look human, but if it's a Kia well, you're pretty deformed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to read ur stuff dude, post more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I hope you get some more cool stuff up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it was a Jeep, you'd be fine. If it was a Hummer, you'd be brilliant, but the other car'd be completely gone.

    Welcome to the blogworld, man. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've got a great point on this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL who doesn't want to be a wizard?
    following~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would become invisible and, well, you know the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the post! I wish I could be a wizard...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello ilikeicream :) please remove captcha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome post, bro! waiting for MOAR

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool article, supporting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, hey thanks for visiting my blogs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for checking out my Lady Gaga post on my blog, hope to see some new material soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I make my own ice cream. it is delicious

    ReplyDelete
  15. But can you make me some frozen yogurt??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, nice to meet you.
    P.S
    Matt Damon is ghey

    ReplyDelete