Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm back... with a lobster.

Hello! My fellow ice cream lovers. I haven't blogged anything since the 20th. It's mainly because I'm not sure what to put it in here (insert smiley face in here.) So, now that I have something to talk about, I'm back! I was looking around the web yesterday and I found out that there's a store who sells lobster ice cream. Yes! Its an ice cream with a lobster in it. According to the site, I quote "Lobster Ice Cream is a butter-flavored ice cream. We buy cooked lobster meat from a local lobster pound, chop it up, butter it, and fold it into the ice cream. During peak season, hundreds of people daily sample this ice cream and it is one of our most popular items for shipping." Would you like some butter flavored ice cream with chunks of lobster made with butter, milk, cream and sugar?
The lobster ice cream:

18 comments:

  1. Oh man. but lobster is so good on its own, I think the ice cream would taint it :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if want
    Would it taste fishy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure this is one of those things that is legitimately nasty that they've somehow tricked people into enjoying. I could be wrong though. You wouldn't think it, but a splash of OJ in a glass of chocolate milk is good, so maybe this is too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think that i would like the taste lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds a little bit gross but i would taste it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont know how i feel about this... i would try it though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lobster ice cream sounds awful, though i've never had lobster. Need to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think lobster tastes like wet toilet paper, so I will have to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try the real lobster first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would try it... But I feel like I wouldnt like it... lol. nice post

    ReplyDelete