Sunday, October 17, 2010

Free ice cream on your birthday & ice cream made by you!

So... I just found out that if you register in Baskin Robin's website, you'll receive a coupon from them and get a free scoop of ice cream on your birthday!

What you'll need:
Ice
Salt
1 cup Milk
1 cup Cream
1 tsp Sugar
a drop Vanilla Extract

Procedure:
1. Put the ice in a bowl and add salt.
2. Mix milk, sugar, cream and vanilla in an another bowl.
3. Place the bowl with the milk on top of the ice.
4. Stir the mixture for 15 mins.

The mixture will start to freeze in it'll be ice cream~~!!!

34 comments:

  1. All I have here is a DQ. What will they give me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we don't have a Baskin Robin's around where I live, that would have been fun for my kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awesome
    to bad i don't have a Baskin Robin's by my house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epic wins, too bad no baskin robins within a million miles of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, thanks for the information, unfortunately I have a long time to wait before my free ice cream :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad thee isnt one of those around here.... and my birthday doesnt happen again until June DX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I have to wait a long time! Thanks for the recipe! Thanks for comments on my chooseyourownadventure blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like a lot of work... is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty sweet. Yeah I made ice cream like this in High school chemistry class(that shit was so cash).

    ReplyDelete
  10. This recipe takes freaking forever, but it works and makes pretty darn good ice cream. Anyone remember doing it in high school Chemistry?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice my birthday is next month. :D

    ReplyDelete